Moving along the pistol you'll find a weight saving trigger that is pleasant to use and has a discernable break point, textured grips that give you the best hold even when wearing gloves and the usual beavertail and slide lock safety you would expect to see on any 1911 variant. The hammer is skeletonised and the low light iron sights are raised enough to allow you to use a suppressor without compromising your ability to quickly aquire a target. We're pleased to announce that the pistol takes Raven 1911 magazines, so there's a steady source of spare mags available.
- Replica of the Modern MEU 1911
- Realistic Gas Blowback Airsoft Pistol
- Double stack magazine
- Slide Locks back when the Magazine is Empty
- Threaded Outer Barrel
- Beavertail Safety, prevents firing without holding the pistol correctly
- Ambidextrous Hammer Lock Safety
- Heavy Duty Alloy Construction
- Textured Removable Grip Plates
- Modern Integrated 1911 Ironsights
- Works with NUPROL RAVEN 1911 Gas Magazines
- R28 1911 MEU Pistol
Please note that like all other Green Gas 1911s, you will need to keep the magazine warm to get consistent performance. Firing the weapon too fast, using insufficient gas, neglecting to lubricate the weapon and continuous hard use will result in poor performance.